Smoobox

...better than smoobox.com.au since 2007

You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 396

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 397

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 396

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 397

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 381

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 381

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 515

#1 2012-09-08 20:37:44

MaJ
(AKA sausage)

Original Xbox Titles

So lately I have been playing heaps of original Xbox games. Now that they are pretty cheap I have been picking up some of the must have titles.

Some of the titles I have picked up are:

Crimson Skies
Doom 3
Jade Empire (which is kinda like Mass Effect).

Some of the others I have been checking out are:

Indiana Jones & The Emperors Tomb
Quantum Redshift

Are there any games out there you guys played or recommend as 'Must Have'?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 515

#2 2012-09-08 23:39:51

blot0
Devourer
Website

Re: Original Xbox Titles

still got the old xbox in storage, cant remember what i have on it, forza.. burnout, fight night 3 (awesome), def jam new york (also awesome)

"Put the fun back into computing. Use linux"
'Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.'
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4864/userbar169463qf1.gif

#3 2012-09-09 04:05:58

MaJ
(AKA sausage)

Re: Original Xbox Titles

Checking out Def Jam now...

Board footer