Smoobox

...better than smoobox.com.au since 2007

You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 396

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 397

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 381

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 381

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 454

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 396

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 397

#1 2008-12-04 16:57:54

kasperflipped
Lurker
Website

My new car and parts i want

ahoy there chaps and chapettes. I recently bought a new car, a mitsubishi legnum. Its a TWIN TURBO v6 Import with AWD and AYC (active yaw control same as in the evo's) Anyhow im now in the process of modding it up a little and there are some parts i want that some of you might have and no longer need OR know of where i can get cheap. As i think of them ill post them in here and as i mod the car ill post pics.
So here she is, stock as a rock

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/kasperflipped/legnum.jpg

First mod i want to do is a blow off valve. Now the problem with these cars is that have a weird air sensor and need some air to be vented back from the bov to prevent stalling so i need one that recirculates some air back aswell as venting to the atmosphere with a PFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
ideally id love a GFB Stealth FX, the best price i can find on one of these is $400. Anothers that would work are the TurboXs Hybrid, Turbosmart hybrid, GFB hybrid
SOOOO if you know of anyone trying to get rid of one OR if you know of any car places having a sale please let me know
rock and/or roll
trent

son of bitch, shit!! VOTE VERONICA MARS RETURNS FOR SEASON 4!!!!!!!!!!
DONT HATE COZ IM RELATED TO BLAKE

#2 2008-12-05 21:19:51

linux_insidev2
Robocop
Website

Re: My new car and parts i want

Just thought I'd say, sweet looking car man.

Was gonna say, looks kind of like a Galant, then found out that it is a station wagon variant of the eighth generation VR-4. if it has AYC it must be a Type-S right?

Sexy car dude, the VR-4 is one car I'd like to get myself.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 454

#3 2008-12-06 00:00:12

kasperflipped
Lurker
Website

thanks man, yeah it is a vr4 but as for the Type -s im still unsure about all that in regards to these, but im learning.
In late breakingn news, ive found the bov i was after on ebay in the wrong section so i got it for cheap WOOT WOOT!
Once it arrives ill whack it in. That means next on the list is RIMS!!!!!
Whatever i get will be painted black
here are some ones i like
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q291/2drscooby/080423_wrcevo-38A.jpg
http://www.injectedperformance.com/Images/Products/Med-4026a.jpg

they need to be 5 stud with a PCD of 114.3 and only up to 18inch before things get a bit too tight
apparantly falcone wheels PRE AU fit along with some BA rims, so once again, keep an eye out kids:)smile
rock and/or roll
trent

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/drmaj/smoobox.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 515

#4 2008-12-06 19:59:48

bboyskidz
teh lolfag!

get some coilovers too big_smile

http://raptr.com/badge/6dfff7935e66b31cb37a20c08aefd5c4/fss.png
http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/bboyskidz.png
http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/bboyskidz.png

#5 2008-12-07 00:42:03

Youzen
Ultralisk

Awesome car man, was considering getting one myself, how are they in to drive (handling, body roll, acceleration, traction etc?)

I'm in the van, where's the candy?

#6 2008-12-07 02:32:45

kasperflipped
Lurker
Website

theyre fucking awesome, fast as bollocks, and thanks to the ayc they go round corners on rails with hardly any roll, but when driving like a regular person, they are still nice and comfy absorbing most of the bumps, and yes, coilovers are on the plans, but due to the cost are down the list someways

#7 2009-03-19 16:55:54

Burrows
Spawnling

what yr model is ur mitsubishi legnum??? just had a look on google and they look made its like the mitsu version of the nissan Stagea.

i have a 180sx sr20det 92 model that i want to start working on eventually.
it has the basic mods intercooler big cannon on the back witch i will eventually replace with something smaller but it came with the car,, turbo timer
i also have a large shopping list of things i want to get for my beast but that will all come in time

#8 2009-10-24 05:14:33

linux_insidev2
Robocop
Website

any new pics of that car man? I have to say if there was a mitsu I'd want it'd be one of them.

Board footer